Roland Vinyl Cutter
Time & Location
About the event
Join the Valley Fab Lab trainers for a step-by-step guide for cutting vinyl with our Roland Vinyl Cutter. This event features two separate classes: using Inkscape to create your designs and cutting with the vinyl machine.
Use the Roland Vinyl machine to cut vehicle graphics, signs and decals, decorated apparel and specialty graphics with the fast and intelligent cutting capabilities of the GS-24 desktop cutter. Enjoy overlap, perforation, printer crop mark recognition and other advanced features. This machine cuts up to 20 inches per second.
If you have not used the Inkscape program, the morning class is required. If you have already learned how to use it in another class, your attendance is optional, but it is always good to experiment with advanced functions with a VFL trainer for help. The clearance class will be 60-90 minutes where you will get hands-on experience using the machine with the guidance of a trainer.
● Clearance to use the Roland Vinyl Cutter independently
● Design skills in Inkscape
● Take home your own custom stickers
● Meet other makers of diverse backgrounds
● Gain insight to the applications of other VFL machines
● Laptops, software, and vinyl are provided
For More Information
● About Our Vinyl Cutter: https://www.rolanddga.com/products/vinyl-cutters/camm-1-gs-24-desktop-vinyl-cutter
● Vinyl Project Inspiration: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/prandskiross/vinyl-cutter-inspiration/
- Roland Vinyl Cutter$35+$0.88 Service fee$35+$0.88 Service fee0$0