Epson Large Format Printer
Time & Location
About the Event
Join the Valley Fab Lab trainers and Mrs. Stephanie Hnat for a step-by-step guide for printing with our Epson SureColor P9000 Large Format Printer. This event features two separate classes: using adobe applications to setup and configure your print settings and a basic machine workflow training.
Designed for professional proofing and photographic applications, the P9000 Epson printer utilizes a trademarked inkjet process for its detailed wide format printing. From small print jobs to large full scale productions, this commercial printer is ideal for any individual and small business needs.
Key Machine Features
● Max Resolution: 2880 x 1440 dpi
● Max Printable Width: 44"
● Print Speeds:
- 16" x 20" prints from 2:02 to 6:58; Production is 4:16 minutes
- 20" x 30" prints from 3:40 to 12:25; Production is 7:36 minutes
- 40" x 60" prints from 11:15 to 40:05; Production is 24:20 minutes
● PrecisionCore TFP Print Head Technology
● PrecisionDot Screening Technology
● 11 UltraChrome HDX Inks with Violet
● Auto-Switching Black Ink Technology
● USB 2.0 and Ethernet Connectivity
If you have not used Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator programs, the morning class is required. If you have already use these, your attendance is optional. This first class will cover basic artwork setup and most importantly, how to set the printer properties to ensure accurate print production. The clearance class will be 60-90 minutes where you will get hands-on experience using the machine with the guidance of a special trainer, Stephanie Hnat, who brings a diverse background with the Epson machines and Adobe design.
● Clearance to use the Epson Large Format Printer independently
● Design and print setup skills in Adobe
● Take home your own printed photograph
● Meet other makers of diverse backgrounds
● Gain insight to the applications of other VFL machines
● Laptops, software, and Epson Professional Paper are provided
● Special Material Opportunity: Mrs. Hnat will be bringing 11 rolls of specialty material from her family’s print studio for sale.
For More Information
● User Guide: https://content.etilize.com/User-Manual/1032064957.pdf
● Print Software: https://www.adobe.com/
- Epson Print Setup with Adobe$20+$1.20 PA Tax+$0.53 Service fee$20+$1.20 PA Tax+$0.53 Service fee0$0
- Epson Machine Clearance Class$15+$0.90 PA Tax+$0.40 Service fee$15+$0.90 PA Tax+$0.40 Service fee0$0