Cook & Create Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Laurel Technical Institute’s Director of Culinary Arts & the Valley Fab Lab (VFL) Coordinator for a unique cook and create workshop. The first part of this event will be to learn culinary skills for homemade pasta and vinaigrette with Chef Roger Clatterbuck - feel free to bring your own drinks (BYOB).
While your food is being prepared, you will join the Valley Fab Lab with the Coordinator, Jacob Morgan, to learn about opportunities at the VFL before selecting your own personalized cutting board design that will be ready to pick up when you leave. Small cutting boards and designs will be provided. If you have a cutting board that you would like to have engraved, please bring it with you.
Cooking Class Itinerary | LTI Greenhouse Special
Vegetarian pasta dish with blanched vegetables and homemade vinaigrette.
- Make your own pasta from dry pasta with parmesan reggiano
- Learn cutting styles and blanching methods with seasonal vegetables
- Demonstration on how to making a vinaigrette from scratch
Cutting Board Workshop Itinerary
Take home a personalized cutting board made at the Valley Fab Lab.
- Brief tour of the Fab Lab machinery and opportunities
- Epilog laser overview
- Choose from a selection of designs to have engraved on your cutting board
- Watch the production process
- Pickup your finished item before you leave
- 7.9 x 5.5 inch bamboo cutting board
For More Information
About the Valley Fab Lab: https://www.valleyfablab.org/
Get Updates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thevalleyfablab
Share Your Time Availability for Clearance Classes: https://forms.gle/3gqMYCKDiP43g8d8A
- Workshop Registration$40+$1 Service fee$40+$1 Service fee0$0